kmsgameboy

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
It pleases me to be the first to start this feedback! I met up with kmsgameboy at Bugfest to purchase a wonderful looking Blue flash ooth. It was a pleasure meeting him, and doing business with him. I will be doing business with him again. I'm very pleased with this transaction. I will update this post as soon as the ooth hatches. A++++++++! :) Thanks again!

Paul

Thanks Paul! It was a pleasure for me as well and I look forward to hearing how many nymphs pop out of that ooth. It really seemed large for that size of mantid! (Then again I DID spoil her with loads of fat moths, grasshoppers, and roaches. :p )

I just received a beautiful, adult Tenodera sinensis female from Jayson today. Shipping was quick and she was packed very well. I am thrilled with the whole transaction and can't wait to do business with him again. Very highly recommended!!!

Thanks man. It was a pleasure to help out. You really did get a beautiful mantis with a beautiful personality. Best of luck with your breeding!

Did a trade with kmsgameboy. He mailed me a beautiful young specimen of Pseudotriton Ruber and I mailed him several mantis nymphs for return. Good communication. would deal with again.

The pleasure was truely all mine. It really was a beautiful salamander as were the nymph you sent. Thank you!

I traded with kmsgameboy. I got about 20 Lobster Cockroaches. The Lobster Cockroaches were healthy. A few days ago one female Lobster Cockroach gave birth. They do not breed as fast as I thought. After the young nymphs become adults, they will start breeding very fast.