LAME

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is GREAT! He knows what he's doing! He shipped me a pre-sub male Stagmomantis carolina and the little guy was in perfect condition when I received him. He packs things very well, very safely and professionally. I'd recommend him to anyone! He's not only good at what he does but he's a real nice guy too.

Lame sent me an ootheca, a home made container, reptile calcium/d3 and a rocky water dish for my frogs. All was packaged very nicely and securely! The ootheca was surrounded by newspaper on the outside of the sauce cup then secured with paper towel inside the cup, and even was labeled. His home made container really impresses me - its huge and the top and front was modified and he hot glued mesh to it, its perfect for ventilation and molting and for the mantids to climb on and you can see through the mesh so they get windows! Really cool. This guys the bomb!

Made a trade with LAME for three Stagmomantis carolina oothecae. The ooths arrived today, a day early too, with a bonus surprise - a extra ooth from his prized pet Echo (Tenodera sinensis).

The ooths were carefully packaged, each in their own capped containers, and all meticulously labeled with the mothers name/number of ooth laid/date it was laid. They look great and I plan on hatching them after my current batch of ooths hatch out and mature a bit, which should be close to spring.

There aren't enough kind words to say but I feel like I got the much better deal. I would highly recommend him and sincerely thank him for a wonderful first experience in using this forum for sale/trade goods, or anything insect related ever.

Just made a trade with him...everything went great... excellent communicator... packed well.. and a perfect specimen.. It really shows how much he loves his mantis..

Plus he sent a surprise.. Looking forward to working with him in the future... I also think I got a good friend out of it also... Thank you for everything!

I bought some beautiful D. Lobata from Lame. They came fast and were packed perfectly! The heatpack is still warm this morning after they arrived yesterday. I will definitely buy again!

Lame sent me a beautiful little female Griffen mantis! I got her today, a day late but she is as fresh as a daisy. Excellant packing job. Thanks so much!

LAME sent me TONS of stuff! He sent me fruit flies along with a culture, and he sent me all I need to make more (drymix, yeast), as well as a description on how to do it! He also sent me springtails and springtail food. And best of all, he sent me four new pets, all of which made it alive! He sent me his adult male American Gray Tree Frog, 2 Tenodera sinensis nymphs and his Double Shield Mantis GriM! I am very greatful for everything. He packages things very well, very safely for the critters. LAME always knows what he's doing, he's a guy you can rely on to do things right! Thanks again man, for the ten thousandth time! Haha! I can't stop thankin ya xD

LAME, being the generous guy that he is, had Sticky send me some mantids! Two Hierodula and a Tenodera! All came alive and healthy, and I'm thrilled to have a new species to add to my list! Thanks dude!!

Glad to have my first transaction on this forum be with a person like LAME. He is an extremely generous person :) I originally ordered one mantis, but after he read about my mismolt problems, he sent a few extras and even a modified cup of his own. Package arrived with two Tinodera sinesis (Chinese mantis) and one Acromantis japonica (Japanese boxer mantis), all live and healthy. Would definitely buy from him again in the future :) TAKE MY MONEY!

LAME sent me 2 Phyllocrania paradoxa nymphs, they arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition, alive and active! You really can't go wrong with this guy, not once has there been a problem with shipment.

This review is a bit overdue (Sorry LAME), as I received my Mantids in late October. I ordered 2 Griffin Mantids (Polyspilota Griffinii) (L1 & L2s) in great condition. They were packed nicely, I received them very quickly and he even threw in a free Ooth, and some cricket food for later! Both Mantis' are doing great! One is bright neon green and the other has some green and some brown. I would definitely do business with him again! Thanks a ton LAME, and Happy Holidays! :) I couldn't be happier!

Received another shipment of a few Griffins and a couple of Ghost nymphs from LAME last week. Everything was packaged perfectly and with a heat pack. He really knows how to pack his boxes! Despite the cold weather, every Mantis was perfectly happy and healthy! As usual, he is really generous and knows what he is doing! I would order from him again in a heartbeat! A pleasure, as always. Thanks a bunch, LAME!

I was originally giving out a few of my remaining ooth stock to some members for the cost of shipping (as I knew at least a few have been waiting for them); however, he sent me a unexpected ooth of another species from the exchange, so I thought I should post it here. I received a ooth from Nate very fast and with the tracking as usual. It was packaged well, also arrived safe and sound. I currently have it incubating and can't wait to see some babies.  Many thanks buddy. :D

LAME shipped me his presub male Idolo, Quasi. He arrived in perfect condition, even during the cold weather! He also sent me a Tenodera sinensis ootheca which is awesome. You really can't go wrong with LAME. 

Latest posts