• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Last zebrata egg case for sale!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bravado

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

These chippies have been hatching out like crazy! There is one left so if you would like it send me a pm with your offer. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Benjamin.

Hello everyone,

These chippies have been hatching out like crazy! There is one left so if you would like it send me a pm with your offer. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Benjamin.
Wild Caught or captive bred? (ie do you KNOW it should be fertile or is there a chance of it not being from a mated female?)

Are you shipping worldwide or just in US? (is the egg expected to have long enough to travel before hatching?)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
These egg cases are FERTILE. My specimens are captive bred from Yen Saw's stock. I witnessed copula on multiple occasions. The males of this species are extremely eager to pair. At the bottom of the post is a link to images of the specimens.

Messages asking how much an egg case costs will be ignored. Please make me an offer as I do not know the fair price for an Omomantis zebrata egg case. I will ship overseas if overseas enthusiasts want to pay for it's postage.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150264436094195&set=a.399839619194.175416.582444194&type=1&theater