Laura G

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quid Pro Quo!

Since we did a trade, it's only fair that I give Laura G some feedback lovin' too! :p

Overall...I'd say we did good in our trade & I met an awesome new person in the process. I only wish we lived closer so that we could trade a bit more!

Only problem was that one of the creobroters decided to have a snack on the two-hour drive, so I ended up with one instead of two, but...at least I didn't have to feed her for a couple of days! ;) Laura is sending another, though, so no worries!

I'm really loving the new species, and I think by far the Creo & the Shield are my favs...can't wait till the sheild gets huge!

Okay, well...as I mentioned in Laura's thread about me...I will probably post a classified here & there letting folks know what I have to trade & what I might want in return. Can't beat trading in today's economy! :D

Did another "transaction" with Laura, so it's only fair I give her more kudos. The Gonatistas were perfectly packaged & she even included a tiny, little mio nymph! Awesome! Everybody is settled in, feeding well & molting already.

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch for the quick delivery and hefty ooth! Loved the secure packaging and the silk leaf attached to the ootheca. :) Could not have been a more pleasant transaction. Looking forward to buying from Laura G again. I highly recommend trading, buying or both from this very reliable and helpful seller.

Latest posts