Leann

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenOasis

Reaction score
Got some Budwings from Leann the other day and BOY are they CUTE! I'm afraid to take them out to play, since they're so tiny, but they have just so much "Awww...." factor, it's sickening!

Anywho, let's get to the feedback part: Leann was a pleasure to deal with, shipped promptly and packaged very professionally! Price was good and communication was excellent. Don't know what else I could say, except: "Leann's great!" :D

Thanks Lee Ann.

My Budwings arrived this morning. Great communication and fast service, even to the eat coast.

punk.gif

– Vance

Received my budwingers today all 10 made it fine. Thank you for the excellent packing! I was impressed with the aluminium foil attached to the inner walls for extra insulation, very ingenious. :D

A few days ago I received a Popa spurca ooth from Leeann and it was packaged very carefully and it was a beauty. I cannot wait to get it incubated to the end result. This was part of a trade with Plumeria going to Leeann, which, if all goes well will give many summers of delightful and fragrant reminders of this trade. Thanks Leeann for being a good person.

I got an Popa spurca ooth and it came in good condition and was packaged nicely. The price was right and shipping was perfect. Thanks Leeann!

Latest posts