likebugs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
I have just received a wonderfully packed package, from likebugs. She sent me 5 ooths! They have already begun hatching! :) I'm very pleased with this transaction. I will be doing business with her again. She is sweet, and kind. :) She is a pleasure to speak to. :) Her attention to detail is also fantastic. Thank-you likebugs! A++++++++++++

Paul

This feedback is long overdue! I received some wonderful specimens from her. Her packing, and communication is fantastic! She is a sweet and very knowledgeable woman! I will be dealing with here again! cant wait till the next transaction! Thanks likebugs! :)

Paul

Likebugs sent me a couple of ooths two weeks ago, and this morning, one of them hatched! As ismart said in the previous post, her packing and communication is fantastic. And she is a very nice person. This is a new species for me, and I can't wait to photograph them. Thank you very much!

This is long overdue. I have done some trades with Likebugs. All the ooths she has sent me have all had great hatches. She is a pleasure to do business with. I'm very pleased with how she sends her mantids, and how much she really cares for her mantids. I will be doing business with her again. She is an awesome person, and friend.

Thanks again!

Paul

In late December Adrienne sent me some Stagmomantis nymphs. All arrived alive. Another great transaction. As Paul said, "She really cares for her mantids." The nymphs are doing great, and I'm looking forward to watching these grow up. I'm pretty sure that this is the species that got me started in the hobby over two years ago. Thanks very much Adrienne, and sorry for the delayed feedback.

She sent me a U.S. native mantis for Bugfest. Her communication was excellent and her package arrived timely and with a beautiful healthy mantis inside. Her packaging was top notch as well. Definitely recommended.

Latest posts