little mantis room?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

checco

Reaction score
Hi to everybody,I have an answer for you!I have a little greenhouse(1,50mx1,50mx2m).I think that I can take it in my attic and then put my animals into.But,what can I do for warm the greenhouse without a big expensive ?I think I can cover with insulating material the plastic structure,then warm with warming cables and plates the shelfs wich I cover with panels of polystyrene wich keep heat.Do you think it is a good idea?or do you have similar experiences?wich material do you think better for cover the structure?My attic in winter reach 4 celsius degree over the zero 8it is too cold im my city!)..thanks for all the answer!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
4 celsius is equal to 39.20 fahrenheit, and that is too cold for them, the plastic will help keep heat in, but will also keep in moisture which is not good either. Do you have radio or rv or something to set them on that produces a bit of heat when turned on?

no I don't have it...but for moisture is not a problem,if the temperature will be around 25 degrees,i provide to take in all the shelf a pc ventol,wich change air every hour...that's a good idea?

Latest posts