• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for Choeradodis columbica

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxime

Reaction score
hello

i m new in this forum and i m looking for Choeradodis columbica ,

It is possible to find this speceis ?

contacte me at [email protected]

thank you

(excuse my english i m french)

might have to travel to south america to find anyone who has them or to buy some as I dont think there is anyone in the U.S or Europe that is selling this species!

I guess im not supposed to say this but, i think you should go introduce yourself in the introduction forum. :) Also welcome but sorry I don't know about that species :(

hello

i m new in this forum and i m looking for Choeradodis columbica ,

It is possible to find this speceis ?

contacte me at [email protected]

thank you

(excuse my english i m french)
Chris P has them, but I doubt he'd sell any now. Not until at least he has a decent amount of nymphs to raise for himself. Wait a few months!

Hello

Thank you everybody for your reponse, I am thus going to wait a little then, but I go has hamm, it is possibl to find this speceis here?

Cordialy

Maxime

I think MantisdePeru has this specie, and some months ago He was selling them. I don´t know if he is selling now, and I haven´t bought anything to him....

They are a very hard mantis to rear and need much experience with this species alone it wont happen with one try lots of knowledge needed and good luck with mr mantis peru i sent hin $300 and got nothing I hope he owns up like he says :)

Well, ever checked the breeder feedback for MantisDePeru here in this forum?

Say goodbye to your 300 bucks. He is selling Choeradodis since some years, but never sold some for real...

regards

Chrisp, good luck in getting your money back, i stop dealing with him a while ago but apparently he is still roaming around the insect trading.

Tier - How lucky you are!! (I understand bahasa Melayu :p ... mungkin kita boleh jumpa di Indonesia :lol: )

Latest posts