looking for help with mio bs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeymikie

Reaction score
I have one adult male and female. I believe my other two nymphs are females. So obviously i want this male to not get eaten. What is your best advice on breeding them. They have only been adults for about a week so i know i should wait longer to mate them. I also suspect i should feed the female lots. Especially when i mate them. What advice do you have? What enclosure should i use? Thanks in advance.

I've lost quite a few males, but it was usually after they did the deed. These guys mature fast. Males are ready to mate in 7 days and females are ready after 10 days. I always need them in a homemade enclosure that's probably about the size of a 64 oz deli cup.Hope that helps.

Its been about two weeks. I just put a male and female in a huge screen container. I think its like 24 inches long. I fed her till she wouldn't eat. So at this point he knows what's up. There is also plenty of fruit flies available. If they aren't mating by time i go to bed I'll separate them and try again.

Latest posts