Looking for Images!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riegs22

Reaction score
I wanted to start putting together a website, but have no photos, I was wondering if anyone would like to let me use there mantis photos on my site. It would be a commercial site, I would definatly give the photos you allow proper credit to the photographer. Copyright rules are a scary thing so im afraid to just pull photos off the net.

Any photos would be helpful but if you want more info,

As many different mantid species that you have.

enclousures or you tank set ups.

feeder insects, crickets, roaches, flys, stuff like that

Basically anything you have.

I really appreciate it, you can PM me or just post them on this forum. Just state what you would like me to credit them to you as. (example. your name and website) Thanks again.

When the site is for educational purposes i dont mind giving my images out..but when someones trying to make money from the web site but wants the images for free i dont bother giving..sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its ok I completly understand, But thats why I am asking, It is going have tons of informational stuff on the site. and if you would like I would only use your photos for the educational stuff,

You can use as many of my photos if you want as long as you can water mark Cain Eyre on them :lol:

Latest posts