• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for rare mantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi,

i have successfully kept mantids for a while now (the easy one: chinese, european...) and i'd like to move on to rarer species of mantis;

so, i'm looking to buy from the following species;

- Orchid Mantis (hymenopus coronatus) my favorite and the one i'm really after!!!1

- Yellow Flower Mantis (parhymenopus davidsoni)

- devils flower mantis (blepharoppsis mendica)

- ghost mantis (phyllocrania paradoxa)

- indian flower mantis (creoboter meleagris)

- spinny flower mantis (pseudocreobotra ocellata)

i'm in the UK, so only for sellers willing to post there.

thanks for your offers and for help in telling where i can find them too

seb

you can contact me by email : [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 7 x 5th instar ghost mantids 5£ each or 7 for 30£.mix of males and females.pm me if intrested.

i have 7 x 5th instar ghost mantids 5£ each or 7 for 30£.mix of males and females.pm me if intrested.
thanks. :D they are lovely and affordable too. i guess i'd be interested in 1 male and 2 females.

what is the main difference when keeping these compare to the easier breed. are they really a lot harder to keep and breed?

thanks. they are lovely and affordable too. i guess i'd be interested in 1 male and 2 females.

what is the main difference when keeping these compare to the easier breed. are they really a lot harder to keep and breed?