• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for: Violin, Ghost, ANY TYPE OF MANTIS.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatsnotbombs

Reaction score
Hi all! Kevin here, looking for preferably cool looking species (not just chinese, hopefully) of mantises. I've been looking into ghosts/budwings, and those seem to be low maintence and whatnot. Since I'm at 0 for mantises of this moment (junior year taking 3 AP's)-I'd like to resume my hobby! I'll be interested in almost any kid of mantis. Reside in northern California of the United States!

Cheers. I will be happy to contact you via phone to discuss any issue you might have.

If you are fairly new to mantids, I recommend that you buy some sphodromantids (viridis, blue flash, lineola, etc.) because

they are about the heartiest and easiest to care for while still being cooler looking and longer lived than the chinese.

Just check out mantispets.com, mantisplace.com, and the sales thread for nymphs to buy.

Then you will be "hooked" ;)

Bugs in cyberspace has great deals on ghosts right now. I just bought 5, and got a 6th for free. Shipped fast and packaged well.

Hey Kevin, I have a few dozen Blue Flash (sphodromantids sp.) nymphs L2,L3,L4. They are easy to raise and very cool looking.