• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

M. binotata, Idolomantis, Orchids, Heterochaetas and other

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frey

Reaction score
FOR SALE :

M. binotata - it is 226 nr IGM - NEW in culture , 1st time

Idolomantis diabolica

Orchid mantis ( couples L5-6 )

Heterochaeta sub sub adult pairs

Bleharopsis mendica - L2/3

Sibylla dolosa - L1/2/3

Popa spurca L3

Metal mantis - Metallyticus

PM me if interested : WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

the admin here dont care that shes scamming and ripping us off shes banned from every other mantis and invert forum except this one , this reply and your reply is just going to get deleted

It's not that I don't care, Mylo. It is that we have a bunch of feedpack posts in Frey's thread that indicate that purchasing mantises from overseas with anything but express mail...is a BAD idea. Customers take the cheap way out and get what they pay for--dead mantises (and some customers get lucky and the mantises arrive alive...hence the postive feedback posts in Frey's thread). What happens on other forums is irrelevant, off-topic and more than likely unfair to Frey. If you have anything else to say on this matter, I suggest you use the PM feature.

Same goes for you, Ghozt (and another warn point for you).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you guys what I'm going to do. I am going to compose a short paragraph and require that Frey posts it in conjunction with each of her ads, from now on. The reason for this is that Frey does knowingly send mantises to their deaths when she ships them out. If shipments take ten days (and they seem to, often), and L1/L2 mantises molt every week or two (and need to eat every 3-5 days), live arrival is unlikely. Stay tuned...

Your warn points stand, however. Use the PM feature and leave the sellers alone in their feedback threads.