M&m Wüst (Germany)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis Lady

Reaction score
I ordered 3 nymphs by M&m Wüst and they arrived healthy. The package was well done. I had contact with seller and that was nice. They sell a lot of mantid species.

I will surely order more there.

They are in germany. Maybe that is interesting for mandtid lovers in the EU.

I have ordered my Hierodula membranacea male M&m Wüst and he came healthy at my home. Saw there was a fly in the container with my mantis. So they go on transport with food. That is nice.

I ordered 2  unsexed L3 H. masjusculas and they arrived active. the pakkage was what I was used too: good. their travel time was 3 days, was is fast.

I ordered 5 budwing nymphs from m&m wűst.

Ireland was not on the countries she posts to. I sent her an email and made arrangements to get some nymphs from her.  There was no problems with communication. 

From Germany to Ireland took 5 days by courier. They were packed as well as they needed to be for the journey.

tracking number provided.

Got some new nymphs. Too bad 1 arrived dead last week but the breeder has sent me a new mantis that arrived today and  it was curious and healhy.

Pakkaging is always good and she puts a heat pack with it when needed. Travel time is just 2 days and that is fast.

Latest posts