Man Jailed After Biting Head Off Gecko

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Yes, and may he never see daylight again!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because he didn't do anything wrong!

• He should just receive a citation.

• Please pass the bowl of severed gecko heads.

• Total voters
sick and twisted i mean come on $10 thats like £6

i would eat a leaf for such a petty amount never mind something thats gonna get blood and guts on me

Yeah, but seems like a more rounded number ya know? Although £6 sounds really stupid here, $10 souins much better although its the same ammount.

Or is this just my strange sub-concious mind :?: :?

LoL, I dunno, but I'm sure someone agrees with me on that. But I don't think for £10 I would bite any things head off even. The blood must taste so horrible and think about the actual animal being killed. Not really a breakfast. If people want to eat geckos that's fine but couldn't they kill it in a more humane way?

Although I did think that pic of the mantis eating a gecko was pretty cool :lol:

Cheers, Cameron.

i know what you mean, but yknow if yur feeding fruit flies to mantids did yknow that fruit flies have similar brainwave activity as humans do, as in how their attention shifts etc... they also have the same sleeping pattern as us and there's a lot of genetic similarities. so i think just because a lizards bigger and got eyeballs people feel sorry for it - but what about all the poor flies!

not that i care, i've sentenced about 40 to death just today :lol:

I'm kind of scared since I was a pest control operator years ago. I purposefully killed thousands of small mammals and millions of insects. They'll one day round us all up and execute us like they did the people in charge of the last holocaust. Every time you swallow you kill millions of germs. You murderers!!!!!!!!!

w3rd theres only so far you can take being neurotic.

if you hit an animal with sticks and poke it with hot irons thats animal cruelty

if you bite an animals head of thats lunch