Mantida

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hogosha

Reaction score
I just received a P.O. ooth from Mantida. It came fast and very well packed. She was a pleasure to deal with.

I will definitly do more business with her. :rolleyes:

I am very satisfied with my buy of ooth from him, i can only say GO AHEAD and buy from this mate :lol:

cheers

and i will absolutely buy more :D

super nice to deal with!

good prices, good packing job and good information.

nice personality too. :p

A+

and no, i'm not her. :blink:

I ordered a couple of pseudoharpax ooths from her and they arrived very quickly.--she must have shipped the same day, or close to it. Packaged well and at a very good price. :D

Thanks,

Rodney

Yes she is very very helpful and a very sweet girl. I highly reccommend her as a breeder.

She actually went so far as to meet me at a pet store where she lives to make a transaction since we live somewhat close to each other.

Once again I had the blessing to do bussiness with Mantida. After originally getting my P.Ocellata's from her, when I found out I had three males, I immediately turned to her. She did not hesitate to sell me one of her females, and for next to nothing at that. Then once we had closed that deal she not only threw in another younger male a assurance that I would have good breeding stock, she also gave me an Acromantis Ooth as well. She is a great girl, and I cannot stress enough how smart and helpfull she is. Truly one of the best breeders on the board.

Thanks Nola!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts