mantids in spain

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

A lot, but it is forbidden to take them ;-)

Spain is saving it's nature and that is necessary!!!

Just take photos of the mantids over there, but don't become illegal!

regards,

Stefan

Last edited by a moderator:
Empusa sp, amales sp, mantis regulosa or summut like that, may be iris oritia i think,

oh and sphodomantis virscins

amales sp, mantis regulosa or summut like that, may be iris oritia i think,oh and sphodomantis virscins
:blink: I don't know any of these species...

Hi, im from spain. where you will come (what place)?

the species that we have.... empusa pennata, mantis religiosa, sphodromantis viridis, iris oratoria, ameles spallanziana,perlamantis sp, apteromantis sp.

all of this species are protected by laws.

regards

Hi, im from spain. where you will come (what place)?the species that we have.... empusa pennata, mantis religiosa, sphodromantis viridis, iris oratoria, ameles spallanziana,perlamantis sp, apteromantis sp.

all of this species are protected by laws.

regards
hi, i am going to fortuna,murcia. it looks as if its remote enough to be reasonably undisturbed. do you know the area

no, i dont know the place...

im from the center, Toledo :)

when you will come? because now, is too dificult see mantids, the adults of species are died, the nyphs of empusa are in diapause and the nynphs of the others are hibernating inside the ooth

the best time to come is on spring or summer.

in the south is more habitual species like ameles, religiosa, sphodromantis, little of empusa.

regards

Hi, i am going tomorrow > shame its a bit early but maybe i can get some pictures of ooths , do you have any pictures of ooths to give me something to compare?

im off there tomorow to..im going to nick every mantid and ooth i can find and sell them on ebay :lol: :p silly joke. :lol:

Leave some for me :lol: you already have loads of pictures .

What camera and lens do u use?

I dont care about the spelling im usally in a rush and i was just trying to help someone <_<

Are we talking megabucks or are they just expensive? is there anything on the market in the reasonable price range ?

Latest posts