Mantis Connection INC (Cheryl DeWitt)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah K

Reaction score
Just received a package of nymphs from Cheryl. They were packed well, with plenty of extra fruit flies for them to eat on the way! I ordered 6 nymphs, she sent 8! Thanks Cheryl! I had an excellent experience dealing with her, and would definitely order from her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also ordered six nymphs from Cheryl and received eight very healthy Sibylla Pretiosa nymphs   I live in an adjoining state and temps have been moderate so I just used priority mail rather than a more expensive option.  The packaging was great, the container was very convenient and I'm planning to copy her design.   There were still fruit flies left in the container and the mantises were eating as I pulled them from the box.  I couldn't be happier with the transaction, and I plan to order from Cheryl again.  Thanks!!!

I gave received a few packages from cheryl, everyone has been packaged perfectly and I have never had any dead loss in shipping at all. I received a couple of ooths as well and both have hatched in the last week. I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to doing business again.

I received some sybilla pretiosa  today with extra. Packaged perfectly...shipped fast..well fed !  I would definitely do business again and recommend  you do too

Thank You  ; )

Cheryl is a wonderful person. My nephew wanted to get a pet mantid after seeing mine. I contacted Cheryl in hopes of getting one for him.

She sent him free of charge!!! She wanted to help him get into the hobby. I wanted to pay her but she insisted that they were free.

Such a delightful person I shall think of her for all my future mantis needs.

Thank you Cheryl ^_^

I ordered 3 nymphs from Cheryl and received 5(very kind and generous of her) that were very well packaged, healthy specimens and still munching on the fruit flies she provided them for their journey. I live in a state nearby and weather has been decent the past few weeks, so I chose priority shipping. She shipped the same day as my transaction processed and was very helpful with questions and communicating. I highly reccommend her and plan to purchase more Mantids from her in the future! :)  

Definitely one of the best transactions yet! Relatively new to ordering mantids online. I saw Cheryl had Giant African and Giant Asians available in stock so I ordered 1 of each. She did one of the best packing jobs I've ever seen, and even threw in some fruit flies with the mantids, not to mention throwing in extra mantids as well! One even did a healthy shed on the travel here! Definitely will be buying from Cheryl again sometime! Very happy customer here :)  

Thanks Cheryl, Great Transaction, healthy well packed nymphs with a few extra thrown in, highly recommended!

I recently recieved two boxes of mantids from Cheryl. One came swiftly and on time. The other made a little trip to Texas! It was not Cheryl's fault at all. The Post Office was responsible.

It came late but with all aboard but two were in good shape. I will definitely buy from her again and strongly recommend her to all! Her nymphs are wonderful.

Just got a female Rhombodera basalis from Cheryl and it was impeccably packed. Great communication and overall she is a lovely person to deal with. Highly recommend ?

I just got a plethora of nymphs from Cheryl, all came alive and well despite the heat, and in wonderful little cups! She sent generous extras with each species. Wonderful packing, supplies, and mantids, very generous, amazing seller! Recommend 11/10 :)  

Ordered 3 Rhombodera Megaera from Cheryl, recieved 5! All alive, well packaged, and with some extra flies to eat during the journey. Will definitely be ordering from her again!

Great seller. She gave me bonus mantids, they were all healthy and well packed.

Couldn't be happier.

We ordered 10 ghost nymphs and they sent 11!  :)   They were packed well and had plenty of fruit flies for their travel! They are doing great!

Latest posts