mantis grooms me

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aje88

Reaction score
hey everyone today i was holding my mantis nypmp and i dont know if he was eather biting me or grooming me.please reply anyone

Probably dehydrated and senses the moisture in your skin.

+4

wait what

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone i feed him everyday now. and i spray him twice a day. so plz dont be mean i just started this hobby.

we're not being mean, we're answering your question. stop making these silly accusations or people will stop helping you.

a 'thank you' would have been far better. <_<

Aje88,

I think the consensus is that your mantis was still thirsty and that is why you observed this behavior. That's the usual reason, but nobody can probably really tell you what's in the mind of your mantis.

I apologize that the moderators didn't catch this conversation going off track and turning into an argument between two other members, sooner. I have deleted the off topic posts and restored order to your thread. All your questions were fair. Furthermore, all your replies to some rather insensitive replies made by other members to your questions were also very forgiving, in my opinion.

I am tempted to close this thread, but trust that everybody can stay on topic from this point forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.