• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mantis sale!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
I have for sale L2 Psuedocreobotra wahlbergi (Spiny flower mantis), Phyllocrania paraoxa (Ghost mantis), Rhombodera sp. (Giant shield mantis). All at $5.00 each for a limited time! First come first serve. PM me if you are interested? $25.00 express shipping, and $8.00 priority shipping. Sorry, US only!

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
''Bump''! Sale still on. I still have plenty of each! I also have L2 Acromantis formosana nymphs for sale $5.00 each.

I fogot to mention the Rhombodera sp. nymphs are L3/L4, and so are the Phyllocrania paradoxa , And the Psuedoceobroter wahlbegii are L2.

Last edited by a moderator:
message sent!
Message replied!

PM sent !!! :)
PM replied!

All Phyllocrania paradoxa, and Psuedoceobroter wahlbergii nymphs are all spoken for. I do have some more ghost ooths incubating. I will give an update when they hatch. I still have plenty of Rhombodera sp., and Acromantis formosana nymphs avalibile. For those of you i have not yet replied to. Please be patient. I will answer all my PM's shortly. :)

Thank-you!

Paul

make that three shields and does it include a heat pack as well for winter shipping? As soon as I get some money and will ship the money out as soon as I can!