Mantisfu

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I just received an ootheca of Cloroharpax Modesta (Nigerian Flower Mantis) from Mantisfu. I chose the USPS priority flat rate envelope service and it took about 8-9 days from US to Hong Kong. The ootheca seems fine without obvious demage. It was kept in a hard container (although it has some weird smell). Overall is good.

Fast deliver, reasonable price, quick reply on enquiry, good service.

Patrick

I just got my Cloroharpax Modesta ooth from mantisfu and he sent it out right away and it looked really good.

was packed well and I am looking forward to the hatch.

I would buy from Reggie again,

John

I have recieved 3 h. membranacea nymphs‎ (plus one freebie) from Reggie. packaging, communication, shipping and mantid health were all excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

thank you

Mike

I just received some mantids from Reggie and they arrived in good shape nice and healthy but 2 had dyed molting in transit.

Reggie has taken really good care of me around the DOA's and shipped out the order just when he said he would.

Thanks Reggie,

John

[SIZE=12pt]Thanku Mantisfu! [/SIZE]

I received 4 Nigerian Flower nymphs from Reggie today and they are lovely! Such meticulous packaging and the 'Mantis Chow' feeding system is genius. I'm so pleased!

Warp speed shipping, excellent communication, first rate transaction! :wink:

My order of the Deadlymantis Nymph Feeder System came in perfect! Reggie even included a free mantis nymph which survived the whole trip to Singapore! Thanks Reggie!

I have received 2 ooths. Packaging was good and they are good shipped (America to Belgium)!

Be curious when they hatch...

Thanks!

Received a parcel of great fruit flies feeder system. This will save me lot of feeding time. He also added extra! Thanks Reggie! highly recommended!

I just ordered two Nigerian Mantids, and the mantis chow feeding system. It arrived very quickly, and was well packed. All of the mantids survived, and also, he even gave me a free nymph! :D Thanks a lot man, will buy from you again. :)

I just received 3 phyllocraina paradoxa, 9 sybilla paradoxa and a free chinese from Mantisfu (deadlymantis). Thank you for all the extras. All was packed well and shipped quickly. I'm sure I will be back!

Just recieved my first mantids, phyllocraina paradoxa and Sybylla Pretiosa. I was a little suprised to see them arrive in an envelope but the little vials inside were awsome. I'd def recommend deadlymantis

I got two L1 orchids, a fruit fly culture and a free L1 crpytic included, all shipped the the UK.

Reggie sent it very prompty although USPS did not manage deliver quite within the 3 day guarantee (global express). was more like 4 days.

However Reggie's service was flawless. He answered many of my questions in forum PMs, before and after we began business. He provided me with info on the USPS services available and a number which enabled me to track the items as they went through Miama, international dispatch, foreign customs etc.

Also when he found out the shipping fee was not as expected, he took it upon himself to contact me and send me a refund for the extra $ I had paid. A very honest and trusworthy guy.

All was packed well and the mantids are alive in healthy. wouldnt think they've spent 4 days in a dark box in planes, vans etc, they must have been in excellent condition in preparation for the journey.

I purchased two subadult PW's and one of his fruit fly systems, even ended up with some pretiosa nymphs. Everything appears to be healthy and is doing well. All have already eaten. He responded to all my questions quickly and knowledgably. Will probably be purchasing from him again in the future.

I ordered some more fly's and such from him since I got all of the nymphs, they arrived quickly and were well packaged. Even got a free nymph. Thanks again for another good transaction.

Did a face to face transaction with the kung fu master, everything went real well, and got to check out his pimp mantis set up.

Rest assured I'll be keeping in contact!

Latest posts