• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Many species

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghostie

Reaction score
OK the post office is retarded.

They cannot get my flies to me while I am not here and working.

I have to get rid of all my mantis before the post office kills them for me.

I refuse to pay for a P.O. box for fly delivery twice a month. That's just ridiculous.

I have Idolos to L4,

Magna

4 female and one male Gongy

fresh Chinese pair adult

Ghosts adult pair that won't mate

Shields

a creo

Please send me a PM if you need any of the above and we will work something out.

Very sorry to see them go but the post office will not deliver my flies when I am at work to my apartment.

I can't rely on them and I have to if I Want to keep mantids so they have to go. =(

Not sure why you are giving up mantis keeping because of this. If you are receiving them Express, then of course, the USPS needs your signature to prove that the package got there on time. SpiderPharm sends their pupae by Priority, which takes a day longer, but no one has to be there.to receive them. If you fear extremes of weather, you can have your carrier put them in a styro that you provide. Is there some additional reason that makes you want to give up?

pm sent. Contact me if I can help you through the crisis. I'm in your area and have extra Blue Bottles and House Flies at the moment.

when im not home i get a lil slip written out by the postman telling me theres a package to collect it at the local postal depot which is 5mins away doesnt american deliveries work that way? obviously people have to work and cant be home every hour of the day!!grow ur own culture of flies?????????????

Last edited by a moderator: