Marius Pohl

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently purchased some mantids from Marius in the last week.

I received a few extra nymphs, they arrived extremely well packed and arrived within 3 days from Germany.

Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Prices were extremely good too.

Will Most definitely be purchasing from Marius again.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I recently purchased some mantids from Marius in the last week. I received a few extra nymphs, they arrived extremely well packed and arrived within 3 days from Germany.

Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Prices were extremely good too.

Will Most definitely be purchasing from Marius again.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Put this in marius's other feedback thread were not supposed to start new threads for one that has been made already lol. Maybe an admin can delete this and you can put this in his other one

I purchased 2 Ephestiasula ooths from Marius. They took about 2 weeks to get here from Germany, and he sent me messages in the meantime to see if I had received them yet. (Nice to see he was concerned that I received what I paid for). On top of that, he threw in an extra one for free as well, and all three ooths look great. I can't wait to see the nymphs that hatch out. :rolleyes:

Thanks Marius,

Rodney

Just an update. All 3 ooths hatched. Boy are the numphs tiny! They look just like melanogaster until they move, and then you can see that they walk differently and their legs are a lot longer.

Thanks again Marius.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchsed some nymhs from Marius, very well packaged came in good time aswell

Fifteen days ago I made my first order to Marius and I can say that everything very well.

He have been very kind at all moment and sent me messages in the meantime to see if I had received them yet. He always has replied rapidly my doubts and consultations.

There had been a small delay, due to the postman, in the arrival of the package and in the moment that we started to be worried because still it was not coming, without asking him for it, he proposed me of sending again part of the specimens that could come dead even though the delay was not his fault. Finally it has not been necessary and although, unluckily, some nymphs arrived dead, thanks to the fact that the package was very well made and that he included several extra nymphs, sufficient alive nymphs have arrived. :D :D Only I can say that at all moment he has been very kind and that I will return to do orders to him in the future with total confidence for my part.

Sorry for my bad english.

Joan G. Renom

Barcelona (Spain)

Hi ,

today i just received another parcel from Marius.. and as usual everything is alright, wich means:

Healthy animals, well packed and even a few nymphs for free.

I know Marius since he began to breed praying mantids and so I spend lots of hours talking to him via ICQ and all I can say is:

He´s a really friendly guy and you can trust him without a doubt!

Cheers

Daniel

Traded some ooths with Marius, and all has gone well so far. He is very polite and pleasant to communicate with, and communication is good. The ooths were packaged well, arrived quickly, and look good. Will update when they hatch. Thanks, Marius! :)

Got some ooths of new species for my collection from Marius, very smooth hastle free transaction, I paid - he sent. Quick delivery and well packed. Thanks Marius, hope to deal again in the future. Great Guy

Recently received some Phyllocrania paradoxa and pseudoharpax virescens from him.

Delivery was quick from Germany and all have been doing well so far.

Highly recommended.

Ben

Ordered a pair of B. mendica from Marius in the last couple of weeks. They arrived both in perfect health and quickly even though we had some Postal disputes in the UK.

A splendid chap and one whom I would heartily recommend to anyone.

Top class mantids and packaging.

Excellent.

:rolleyes:

I just received a nicely packed ooth from Marius. I hope that you are able to get back to the hobby soon, Marius; in the meantime, you will be missed.

Edit: 032110 The ooth hatched today! :D

I just received a great looking ooth from marius! This will be my second transaction with marius over the years. He has always been helpfull and kind. I will be doing bussiness with him again. A very trustworthy breeder A+++ Thanks again marius! :) Will update when the ooth hatches.

Update! The ooth has hatced about a dozen nymphs! :)

Thank-you!

Paul

Well I got 2 shipments from Marius, 1st shipment took a long time to arrive (over 1 week) and 1/2 the nymphs died, and 2nd shipment which was supposed to be a replacement + some extra nymphs (and different postage method, more fast and cheaper price (crazy DHL) ) only 1 small L1 nymph survived due to some packaging problems.

We talked about it, and Marius offered either some ooths or almost all money back minus postage as a refund. I took the refund 1/2 of which came now, and 1/2 of which will be next week...

On the whole, Marius is a very good breeder, we mutually agreed that from now on, when I buy I'll buy only ooths from him, as german post (compared to UK post where I never had any DOA for any animal) is not good for nymphs.

This feedback should be regarded as positive as Marius did the best he could.

We made a trade with Marius, everything was great. Good communication, great packing, great species!

I hope we will do some trades in the future!

Thanks ;)

Let me say I got some nymphs from him and the journey was long.. but they still survived after a week long trip. Marius is an excellent breeder and his packaging is superb, thats why 90% of my nymphs survived. Thanks Marius looking forward to doing business with you again.

Excellent transaction. Post office damaged first package and all nymphs arrived DOA. I filled out the proper paperwork for the post office on my end and shipment of nymphs was resent. This time most of the nymphs survived and Marius also included an "insurance" ooth, just in case there was another problem. I am very pleased with this transaction. A+++

Latest posts