• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mediterranean Katydids (Phaneroptera nana)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Liang

Reaction score
Hi, 

We currently have some Mediterranean Katydid (Phaneroptera nana) nymphs for sale for $10 each. I did not raise them from egg, so I am uncertain of the exact instars, but they are either the instar when they first have wing buds (2 more instars until adult at this point) or the instar right before this. This is a relatively small species, not especially carnivorous, but still beautiful and fun to raise. Adults have a nice songs - they are a duetting species. Breeding can be tricky but is possible (they do mate readily in captivity). Tell me if you would like your nymphs sexed because it is only possible to sex them starting from the first wing bud instar.

Shipping must be very fast so we will only help with shipping costs depending on how many you buy. Also, for this, only US customers please. Local pickup in Albany, CA for free shipping.

If interested, contact us at [email protected] or send me a PM. Thanks.

pnana.jpg

pnana4.jpg

pnana5.jpg

pnana6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts