Merry Christmas

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bug Trader

Reaction score
Hello all I've been MIA for around 6 weeks, so if I left with any debts I do apologize we have our reasons but I would rather focus on rebuilding so if we have any unfinished trades or we owe you for anything contact us and let us know. I will do what I can to more than make up for it but message me here via PM as our email accounts are packed with unanswered emails we have to get to eventually.

I've been told people figured we just up and left the hobby, that certainly wont happen Im a life long bug hobbyist. Merry Christmas everyone.

Michael

Hello all I've been MIA for around 6 weeks, so if I left with any debts I do apologize we have our reasons but I would rather focus on rebuilding so if we have any unfinished trades or we owe you for anything contact us and let us know. I will do what I can to more than make up for it but message me here via PM as our email accounts are packed with unanswered emails we have to get to eventually.

I've been told people figured we just up and left the hobby, that certainly wont happen Im a life long bug hobbyist. Merry Christmas everyone.

Michael
welcome back buddy boy ^_^