might leave hobby

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kinda mantis are you looking for? I can hook you up with something if thats the prob? PM me.

Even if you don't currently own any mantids, you can still enjoy learning about them through research and photos :) No need to start a thread to declare a departure of any kind.

wait you have? :eek:
O.K., MFH, listen up. I assume that you are a penniless schoolkid with no funds and that you made your "impending departure" announcement in the hope of the offer of a freebie. No harm in that, but you have now had three such offers, right? If you are a minor, if one of us sends you something, we should probably get your parents' permission (I learn from you, Rebecca!). Once that is done, Doug has just offered to help you out, I offered you some pretiosa a while back, and Ismart has offered you nymphs, and if you take him up on his offer, I'll pay for the postage.

So talk to yr folks, let us know yr age, PM whoever you decide on (but not all three!) and away you go!.

O.K., MFH, listen up. I assume that you are a penniless schoolkid with no funds and that you made your "impending departure" announcement in the hope of the offer of a freebie. No harm in that, but you have now had three such offers, right? If you are a minor, if one of us sends you something, we should probably get your parents' permission (I learn from you, Rebecca!). Once that is done, Doug has just offered to help you out, I offered you some pretiosa a while back, and Ismart has offered you nymphs, and if you take him up on his offer, I'll pay for the postage.

So talk to yr folks, let us know yr age, PM whoever you decide on (but not all three!) and away you go!.
Look man, you didn't offer me anything.I may look like like an ignorant penniless kid but I'm not. I simply would order a mantis but like I said, my big brother (currently in CSULB) said he wont connect his Debit Card to a PayPal and hes saying its not worth the money even though I've been keeping Mantises since last year. I even Successfully raised a Nymph to adulthood last year, and apparently no matter how hard I look I cant find any this year. So yeah i wanted a Free mantis and is that so much to ask for? I'm not mad, or attempting to insult so please don't assume Mr.Phil. My Parents said yes, I'm 13 even though i look much more mature.

Looking mature for your age is not the same as acting mature for your age. Also, please explain to me since I don't understand, if you're penniless, why are you asking for a free mantid? Wanting something doesn't entitle you to own it.

Look man, you didn't offer me anything.I may look like like an ignorant penniless kid but I'm not. I simply would order a mantis but like I said, my big brother (currently in CSULB) said he wont connect his Debit Card to a PayPal and hes saying its not worth the money even though I've been keeping Mantises since last year. I even Successfully raised a Nymph to adulthood last year, and apparently no matter how hard I look I cant find any this year. So yeah i wanted a Free mantis and is that so much to ask for? I'm not mad, or attempting to insult so please don't assume Mr.Phil. My Parents said yes, I'm 13 even though i look much more mature.
I'm glad that you're doing well, but you might want to check out my post at http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21937&pid=164075&st=0entry164075 #13.

Well, I guess that that lets me out; try and treat the other two offers with a little more courtesy and respect so that folks will say, "he not only looks more mature than 13 but acts more mature as well!"

Good luck, son.

I'm glad that you're doing well, but you might want to check out my post at http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21937&pid=164075&st=0entry164075 #13.

Well, I guess that that lets me out; try and treat the other two offers with a little more courtesy and respect so that folks will say, "he not only looks more mature than 13 but acts more mature as well!"

Good luck, son.
Mr.Phil i know i should and i feel like a brat right now >.<and well i do try to act mature but i haven't gone through the you know.. the phase from child to teen and for future reference i will treat thing with more courtesy.

Mr.Phil i know i should and i feel like a brat right now >.<and well i do try to act mature but i haven't gone through the you know.. the phase from child to teen and for future reference i will treat thing with more courtesy.
Well, that looks like a good enough start to me. I shall PM you tomorrow and we'll arrange for you to get something. Cheers.

You don't have to have any mantids to come here. I haven't had a single mantis in nearly a year but I still consider myself in the hobby.