Mime454

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giesle

Reaction score
A pleasure to deal with. I just received his first live shipment today and he did a great job packaging. Also, very quick with communicating and eager to have a happy customer. Purchased at night and shipped the next morning.

A wonderful person to have a transaction with. By far, one of the best breeders I've had the opportunity to order from. Extremely happy with my transaction, all I can do now is hope my well packed ooth hatches! Would recommend to anyone, super chill dude with lots of knowledge and great expertise. Would do it again anytime!

Just received a trio of P paradoxa, the mantids arrived well packaged, alive, and healthy looking. Communication was solid throughout the transaction. Will do business again in the future.

Received a pre-sub female majuscula. Pleasure to do buisness with and a very nice guy. :) Would recommend him to anyone.

Mike is a fine person with whom to deal and I am happy to say that a third party buyer of mine is quite pleased with the newly acquired Ghost female that was bred and mailed by him. I will look foward to doing more deals with him any time I can.

Just received some Popa nymphs from Mike in the mail today. They were very well packaged and well cared for. Because of the distance and the border crossing 2 of the 4 died on the way, but the other 2 were alive and well and now in their new homes. Mike is very quick to respond when communicating, and answered a lot of my questions about mantids. Mike is a good choice when ordering mantids.

This was my second deal with Michael in the last several weeks. He is a bright young man who is also quite honest and willing to do the right thing. I made a shipping mistake in his favor, of which when he was made aware was quite willing to come to an amicable monetary settlement. I appreciate members like Michael, who I predict will have a great future. Thanks, Michael.

Yesterday I received some L1 Tau nymphs from Mike and I'm very happy with them! He included extras and packed them well (with heat pack and insulation).The Taus are all healthy and accepted food and drink readily. He also freely offered species-specific advice on how to raise them.

I'd be happy to make more deals with Mike in the future.

Thanks, Mike!

Received 2 male Oxys from Mike and the arrived healthy and on time. I will defiantly be doing business with him in the future.

Got an adult male creo when it seemed like my two creo girls were going to be left at the altar. Way to come through in the clutch, Mime! Great packaging, fast shipping, and great communication throughout. I definitely made a friend as well as a go-to supplier.

Mime sent me a package a while back as part of our trade. Great communication and lots of extras. The best part of dealing with Mime is that he was very patient with me when it came to me shipping my part of the trade.

Just got my end of a trade from Mike, definitely a trusted member of the forum, and I always enjoy communicating with him.

Got a bunch of Popa spurca's from him at a great price! They all came in good shape!! Thanks will do business again!

Just completed a very fair trade. Nymphs were well packed and arrived in good condition. Very happy with this transaction!

Latest posts