Minicuk

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, hes a fraud.

I send him three Sibylla ooths (one gratis!) ... He promise me two B. medica oothecas.. Im waiting more than month, and as i know im not the only one "lucky".

Viva la France...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've send an Phyllocrania paradoxa ootheca to Minicuk. That was a trade for one B.mendica ooth, but a month passed since I've send package to her (or him) and still didn't get anything back.

In spite of many promises she didn't send to me ootheca.

Be careful while trading with her.

Post up the full details!
She (? I think is "she", but she said is "he") took my Odontomantis and Acromantis one each, and two Texas Unicorn ooths more than one month ago, as we agreed to trade with two Texas Unicorn with her 4 Empusa pennata ooths. You all can tell, I had sent more than she asked without mentioning my extra gift of a handmade craft as usual.

I have no intention to put anything bad on the forum because she is just a little kid. Somehow, so many breeders that I know reporting the same situation, so make me decide to lounch this message to bring everybody's attention.

Luke

I'm not fraudster.

I have send but French postage...

Ask Mantisplace or other member I'm serious.

If I haven't reply I was in holidays.

And I'm a boy.

Minicuk

Do not make things complicated!

It is simple, you have our ooth, and you promise to send yours as exchanging. Just let every one know when you will send the ooth you promised, or if not now, when.

Nobody want to hurt you really.

Well I also didn't get the ooth. Minicuk without a shadow of doubt is a cheater, so beware of him!

Well - selling infertile or empty ooths qualifies for a senseless beating - I hope that someone living close to him will go as far as kicking his teeth in.

Latest posts