MioMantisguy

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novaz

Reaction score
Received my MioMantis from Robert in great condition really good packaging and excellent communication

Thank you

Royz

Purchased some more MIO Mantis from Robert along with some lavae for a school kids project Excellent shipping and communication

Thanks Robert

Actually had my first group of mio's from Robert come DOA - it was crazy hot in oklahoma at the time. Robert said to just wait until it cooled off a bit and he'd replace them.

He did and the second batch arrived healthy. Sometimes it's not how someone handles a deal when it all goes well, it's when it goes bad that you see what type of person they are. I look forward to dealing with Robert in the future, he's a good guy.

Pete

The miomantis I got from Robert were all beautifully packed and doing fine. He was very easy to deal with, and communicates well. Thanks, Robert.

Received two adult mios from Robert today. They were packed nicely and both are in great condition. The female is so cute! I would definitely buy from Robert again.

Thanks so much Robert,

Jess

Was happy with my first pair of mios from Robert, so I made a purchase of another two pairs. Everything went smoothly. Would buy from him again.

Latest posts