moonlight mantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

renelle

Reaction score
does anyone have any good or poor comments to make about moonlight mantis?

He has been very unreliable to customers. I would steer clear of him. That’s my warning to you

btw this post will probably be taken down since it’s in the wrong section... go into the breeder feedback 

I have gotten 5 different species from Kevin In the last several months and had no issues he even sold me a pair of mantids out of personal breeding stock this is just my experience 

@Tonypace2009 Sounds like you got the good end of the stick. Seems like he sometimes gives people a great experience and some just get robbed.

@Tonypace2009 Sounds like you got the good end of the stick. Seems like he sometimes gives people a great experience and some just get robbed.
In all honesty I haven't had a bad experience with anyone in the mantid hobby Lots of helpful people and I totally feel bad for anyone who has had a bad experience. I hope to stay on the good end of the stick and so far every transaction has been great.

In all honesty I haven't had a bad experience with anyone in the mantid hobby Lots of helpful people and I totally feel bad for anyone who has had a bad experience. I hope to stay on the good end of the stick and so far every transaction has been great.
ive had people be reliable at some times but ureliable at others

i get that life happens-ive had shipping plans fLl through because something pops up, but the least people can do is make it right

i refund when goes missing in the mail and i track packages and usually provide the tracking number (sometimes i forget but it's easy enough to pull off a receipt). now that i'm an adult it's easier for me to ship things

i guess the question isnt how well the circumstances of the deal with the person are but how much that person will hold up their end should things go awry

This is what the Breeder Feedback section is for. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts