• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

more mantis for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am getting rid of the following mantis, e-mail me if interested.

Idolomorpha lateralis

4th instar

L4d.jpg

L4b.jpg

L3b.jpg

I have more hatchling so more to offer after first molt.

Empusa fasciata

2nd instar

L2a.jpg

L2c.jpg

Pseudovates arizonae

2nd instar

lay1.jpg

L3a.jpg

Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii

Last subadult pair

subsubm3.jpg

Phyllovate chlorophaea

Last batch of 3rd instar - about 20 left

mad3.jpg

Note: Ghost mantis have all molted into 2nd instar, i will ship to those who has booked them earlier this coming Monday. Thanks! To have more hatchling soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more ghost mantis hatching out (about 20 nymphs). Anyone asking me to remember them please do me a favor and send me a PM again sorry :(

hatch9.jpg

I am also letting go all Idolomorpha lateralis nymphs hatching from ooth traded.

hatch2.jpg

Dead leaf mantis (Deroplatys lobata) nymphs

hatch2.jpg

Arizona unicorn mantis (Pseudovates arizonae) hatching out like mad, e-mail me for a good deal. L2/L3 available, i have hundreds of them!!

Managed to steal a threat pose pic... she is not very happy i am going to steal her ooth!!

threat2.jpg

threat1.jpg

This sight is getting often recently for this species, weekly basis...phew

hatch6.jpg

How much is shipping and postage and all that to England?

Damn I want half of those species, especially the P. Parodoxa. And I just noticed, Pipmerella :lol: .

Im skint now after several splashings out bar a little savings for the BTS, but just curious how much nymphs are to post bewteen say america and england

us to uk it wont be worth the risk..its way to far..7-10 days somtimes in the post..order from aurpoe but not from usa..its way to far imo..over a week in the post its to long.

us to uk it wont be worth the risk..its way to far..7-10 days somtimes in the post..order from aurpoe but not from usa..its way to far imo..over a week in the post its to long.
Nah it isn't, as long as they don't get too cold or hot, some mantids are fine up to ten days.

Where's Giosan when I need him......

More cleaning up to do!!

SOld out all ghost mantis, Arizona unicorn, budwing, Texas unicorn, Idolomorpha, dead leaf (D. lobata), and empusa. Except for the ghost mantis, Arizona unicorn, and dead leaf (D. lobata) - which i might still have more in near future - the rest were my very last breeding stock and will not have them available again (from me).

ghost mantis - 2nd generation still laying oothecae, will continue to get rid of all nymphs

Az unicorn - breeding stock oothecae available, 1st generation nymphs are almost gone

Deroplatys lobata - down to only one adult female, her following ooth should still hatch but the 1st generation hatched out previously are all gone

As i am no longer breeding, all nymphs hatching out will be offered but no trade. Would like to offload the following nymphs. E-mail me if interested.

Dead leaf (Deroplatys dessicata) - some hatched out recently, all healthy and eating

hatch2-1.jpg

L1a.jpg

Wide arm mantis (Cilnia humeralis) - ooth traded hatched unexpectedly, nymphs available in 2 weeks.

pic is subadult female

subF1a_edited.jpg

[SIZE=24pt]PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR ASK QUESTION ON THIS THREAD. PM OR E-MAIL ME IF YOU NEED ANY INFO!!![/SIZE]

All available D. dessicata nymphs sold. Thanks!

Another of my D. lobata ooth only hatched out 10 nymphs, e-mail or PM me if you are still interested.

Letting out the rest of the mantis

Ghost - another 30+ nymphs hatched. They are my second generation. All need to go!

hatch6.jpg

Idolomantis

hatch4.jpg

Devil flower mantis (B. mendica)

L1b.jpg

Idolomorpha lateralis pair (decided to let them go :( ) Female is presubadult, male is subadult

subsub1.jpg

All available idolomantis, ghost mantis, and Idolomorpha subadult pair were sold. Shipping to resume next week once they reached L2 and i received my heat pack supply (don't want the mantis arrive frozen stiff!!)

But i have more hatched out so......

More idolomantis!!

hatch5.jpg

hatch7.jpg

More second generation ghost mantis hatched!! About 60+ ghosts hatched early today they all need to go!!

hatch10.jpg

Ooth traded from Germany hatched - Indonesia double shield mantis nymphs available (Pnigomantis medioconstricta)

Pic are subadult and adult (hatching nymphs running too fast can't get a decent pic sorry!)

am1.jpg

pair1.jpg

L7f1.jpg

PM or e-mail me thanks!

PM box is full yen .. i am interested in idolo's will try to email you

Oppsss.... clear up some space for PMing, thanks for the warning Geoff_k!!

Some idolomantis molted into L2 recently, i will start sending them out this week for anyone who booked them earlier.

L2h.jpg

L2f.jpg

L2i.jpg

L2g.jpg

More idolomantis ooth continue to hatch, i am on the surplus now (for the first time :) ) Let me know if you are interested.

Both hatching the same time :)

hatch9.jpg

hatch13.jpg

hatch11.jpg

hatch10.jpg

As i am not breeding these for another generation, all of them will go after molting. PM or e-mail me.

I'll pay you $20 for the lid in the second picture in the post above :lol: ;)