more_rayne

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
Just got a male Limbata from him and it came in excellent conditon and was a pleasure doing business with him!

Got some CPs from him and he was extremely generous with what he sent me, as well as very helpful in guiding me through proper care for them. I wouldn't think twice about doing business with him again! Thanks again!

ordered some ghost and D. desiccata's all arrived healthy and on time. Will not hesitate to do business with him again.

Ordered some ghost mantids, all arrived lively and spunky! An extra species was included, which is always awesome. Will not hesitate to order again! :D

Excellent transaction! Everything went smoothly and I mean everything! Got some really nice looking mantids. Larry made sure they would not molt in shipping by keeping them until all 10 reached L2 to ensure safe arrival. Good thinking on his part. Plus I got 5 xtra stowaways that are now taking up residency at the Mantid Motel. :D

Latest posts