MrBlue

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedro92

Reaction score
I bought an ooth of him a week or two ago. I have not heard from him since i sent him the money. Has anyone dealt with him. I have sent 2 pm's wondering if he had shipped them yet and no reply yet?

Justin is okay, there must be a legitimate reason for what has happened. Give it a few days and if you have no luck let me know and I'll give him a call.

Rob.

Justin is okay, there must be a legitimate reason for what has happened. Give it a few days and if you have no luck let me know and I'll give him a call.Rob.
Thank you. I have sent him 3 messages but no replies so i was getting worried. he is an active member so i figured he isnt a scammer

Thank you. I have sent him 3 messages but no replies so i was getting worried. he is an active member so i figured he isnt a scammer
i know that he has just started university this week, so he's probably struggling to find time at the moment as i havent spoken to him since playing football with him last sunday. he hasnt been online on msn and forums quite sometime also but I'll text him later on

Last edited by a moderator:
i know that he has just started university this week, so he's probably struggling to find time at the moment as i havent spoken to him since playing football with him last sunday. he hasnt been online on msn and forums quite sometime also but I'll text him later on
He was on yesterday but let me know what you hear from him