Mrskatix

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSimsswiSS

Reaction score
I looked to see if anyone had left feedback for Kat. But couldn't find anything recent. She should have, because she packs mantis like a pro. Would not hesitate to order / deal with her again. Thank you.

I also have ordered from her... Everything was packed and shipped perfect.. Plus a couple extras.. communication was excellent.. Looking forward to doing business with her again.. Thanks for everything!

Kat and I did a trade of mantises and some other goodies. She promptly shipped them out securely and I was more than happy with the numbers of nymphs I received in the trade, more than I expected. Many thanks for the wonderful trade Kat, and I hope you are happy with it as well. Thank you.

I am extremely happy with this transaction. :clap: I wanted to order some nymphs in February, but the weather was way too cold here,so Kat kindly held them until March. That was greatly appreciated! I can tell she truly cares a lot about the hobby and the mantises she sells. Communication was excellent - she stayed in touch with me throughout the entire process. Packing was top notch - in addition to a heat pack, each nymph was in an individual cup labeled with the exact molt dates, which was awesome. All nymphs arrived nice and healthy, and plus, she sent extras! I look forward to dealing with her again!

Latest posts