My Heirodula is an adult!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joel

Reaction score
my first ever mantid had its final shed today and is now an adult!!

i know this info is useless, lol but im extremely proud and had to tell someone?!!

lol

im gunna get and orchid or ghost mantis next, any info or opinions regarding this choice and poss others-

would be appreciated!!

cheers,

joel--uk

Congartz! :lol: Ghosts are pretty communal so you don't need to use several cages to keep them. You can keep them in one big cage. But if you want to be cautious, I guess you can keep them in several different cages.

I like orchids much more than the ghosts. The ghost mantis never did anything for me. Orchids are also very easy to keep.

I guess it'll be easier for you to get orchids in the UK. We can't find any here in the US. :( Okay okay, that was just an exaggeration but really, supply is very low.

I guess it'll be easier for you to get orchids in the UK. We can't find any here in the US. :( Okay okay, that was just an exaggeration but really, supply is very low.
than you lazy people have to breed them :p

anyway, orchids are also very powerfull killers(you wouldn,t think that as they are so pretty) but ghosts(atleast mine) only take the teeeeeniest flies..wusses :p

Latest posts