My Setup 2.0

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon Johnson

Reaction score
I bought more of the wilco tanks, they're now so stacked up i cant take a photo directly infornt of them - it cant get it all in! So here is my side on shot of my setup.

setup%202.0.JPG

I have those tanks when you guys said wilko tanks i diddnt know that was what you were talking about. I dont use them to hatch oothecas anymore because some of my chines mantis L-1 nymphs got out

lmao sheldon! That looks great, any difficulites accessing the bottom row :lol: I really need to get a load in. Good idea stacking..never thought of it, although, a bit hard when you got them on low shelves :?

Cheers,

Ian

nice Sheldon, i'm trying to get that many creatures... maybe at the bug show ill be able to fill my room :p

I find mine at pet land and petsmart sometimes at walmart in the pet section by the fish tanks look around youll find them

sidmouth is the closest and i never go there lol but i might to find these boxes

Your new tank look great. I finally convinced my hubby that smaller containers was the way to go. He wanted to buy 10 more 10 gallon tanks for when our ootheca hatched. I said no honey we don't need to do that. lol

Latest posts