• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need 'pedes!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vera_renczi

Reaction score
I'm looking for:

African Giant Blacks (Archispirostreptus gigas)

Madagascan Orange Legged (Aphistogoniulus sp)

Sonoran Desert (Orthoperus ornatus)

anyone know where to find them? :)

What about the African giant red and black millis or the Ph. firelegs? He has those.

I know where you can get an adult pair of captive bred Madagascan fires (Aphistogoniulus sp.) for $150/pair if you're really looking for them. They're the orginal 'fire' millipedes, the legs are yellow and red, not orange, and I've never seen the name you used for them.

I think tarantulas inc may still have one immature AGB for $75

What about the African giant red and black millis or the Ph. firelegs? He has those.I know where you can get an adult pair of captive bred Madagascan fires (Aphistogoniulus sp.) for $150/pair if you're really looking for them. They're the orginal 'fire' millipedes, the legs are yellow and red, not orange, and I've never seen the name you used for them.

I think tarantulas inc may still have one immature AGB for $75
75 for one?! geeze louise! I remember when I got my first AGBs for like 8 a piece. oh those were the days...

I have an irrational fear of smaller millipedes after I experienced the death of like 6 Tanzanian red-legged :angry:

I may give it another try, though.

Latest posts