New in New Mexico

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terradesue

Reaction score
Hello, I started keeping mantids at the start of this year. I have loved bugs all my life. I was ecstatic this year when I found California mantids for sale at my local pet store. Next was my spiney flower and quite a few others. I'm now thinking that I might like to start breeding some. I've also just ordered my first ooth. If all goes well, I'll want to trade. I look forward to making new friends here and learning more about these great creatures.

Glad to see you finally made it on...Lots of info here and a lot of great helpful people here...

Greetings and welcome to the forum
welcome3.gif

I wish pet stores around here would carry some mantids - I think I'd have to buy them just because I couldn't leave 'em there. ;)

Hello, I started keeping mantids at the start of this year. I have loved bugs all my life. I was ecstatic this year when I found California mantids for sale at my local pet store. Next was my spiney flower and quite a few others. I'm now thinking that I might like to start breeding some. I've also just ordered my first ooth. If all goes well, I'll want to trade. I look forward to making new friends here and learning more about these great creatures.
Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome. I was in Albuquerque for the balloon fiesta in 2012. I looked all over for mantids when I was there, but the only ones that I found were by the parking lot lights at the fiesta. It was still fun to find some as I never find any in Minnesota.