New Mantis Hobbyist from Los Angeles !!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost Mantis

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Ivan. I'm living near Los Angeles. I have been fallen in love with Mantises since I was a kid :tt1: . However, I don't have a chance to keep mantises as pets in my country. Currently, I 'm an international student studying in University. I came to USA alone to study when I was 16 years old :unsure: . I love animals, fishes and beautiful colorful insects. I just found this website for mantis hobbyists. I can't imagine that there is one day I can keep mantises as my pets.

Now, I have four little mantises L3 :tt2: . They are four different species Ghost, Stalli Shield, Creo p, and Blepharopsis mendica. I also have 2 draft hamster, and 4 betta fishes. I look after my pets as my little family in USA :tt2: . Anyways, hello everyone!!! Glad to know you guys ^_^ .

Last edited by a moderator:
hello from the bay area! :) Another southern cali member?! When are we gonna get some more bay area members?!??! :p Just kidding! Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to the forum! I hope this forum can also serve as a family in addition to your pets ;)

所有最优秀的,

Andrew

Welcome from Hayward!

P.S. Why is it that so many of you mantis hobbyists are up in S. cal and only like 2 or 3 in the bay area?! (just kidding :D )

Oooh I love my little mendica, how are you finding yours? I find mine way more fussy than my others!

Latest posts