New software

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinzfan72

Reaction score
The other site is real nice! Hopefully it works the face lift woould be a nice change. Keep up the good work guys!

I don't think this thread has any replies because only two members even bothered signing in to check out the new software. So far it's looking good since we haven't had any spam issues on the other software.

It looked good. Hopefully the spam doesn't get through.

no-spam-5.jpg

It also has many more functions for both users and administrators. I also believe it is slightly more search engine friendly, which is always good.

Orin, does IPB need individual licenses, or can you run multiple sites of the one you already have?

I must of missed something somewhere, I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone, What new software? What new site? Where to sign in? Orin said only two people bothered to sign in, I am lost, someone help me out of this computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggg What other site looks nice :? Humpt! Thanks Asa but i found it myself! Not a bad place, only problem is they got roaches...shhhhhhhhh! :wink:

Latest posts