New to the forum

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jofie69

Reaction score
Hi my name is Barbi I grew up in New Jersey...I have always loved preying mantis growing up. I always played with them when I played in the woods back in jersey. I joined the army in 1995. Moved to Germany, married had 3 son's and my husband and I are retired and live in Kentucky. Now that I have my own house I am going to start my habitats of mantis. I'm mostly interested in the orchid mantis and will be purchasing in the spring next year and will start my own breeding program too! I can't wait to get my first girl. I look forward to meeting everyone and exchanging posts. Thank you for excepting me to the forum. I also have a Sulcata African tortoise his name is Stanley, 6 dogs and 3 cats. I love animals. I have a hummingbird and butterfly garden, a squirrel feeding and water station. Bird feeders all over my yard and we now have 2 black bears in middle Kentucky....can't wait wait for more to come!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts