Newbie from NC

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotta

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Angel and I'm just recently taking an interest in mantids due to a dream I had a few months back. In the dream, I had a gorgeous bug friendo who sat on my shoulder and traveled with me everywhere. I remembered in graphic detail what he looked like, so I researched the Internet to find out if my bug friend actually existed. Turns out, he does! He was pseudocreobotra wahlbergii, or spiny flower mantis. Since then, I've been fascinated with everything mantis related and I am thinking of getting one of my own in the warmer months. I look forward to sharing and learning with everyone here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Seems like a interesting dream. @DeShawn has some spinys for sale over at his website: mantidkingdom.com . Have fun with this hobby!

Hello Angel and welcome to the forum
welcome3.gif

A interesting start to the hobby, and definitely one I have not heard before. If you haven't seen them here are the Spiny Flower mantis (Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii) caresheet, and another one too.

Hi Rotta and Welcome,

It's funny where dreams can lead us isn't it?  I fell victim to a baby nymph mantis and fell in love with 6 of them

and fell for the hobby hook, line and sinker... J (thats a hook!) 

Latest posts