Nikkko

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frey

Reaction score
I ve got pack from Nico

Pack was excellent packed and despite bad working swiss post came safety arrive to me :)

Everything was great !

Nico is staying all the time in touch so always I could ask him about something what I need

Highly recommended :)

I made the exchange cocoons of Nikkko. All done quickly, accurately and without any problems. I recommend this guy - he knows how to do business.

Exceptionally well packaged shipment of oothecae arrived in perfect condition. Emails to Nikkko were cordial and very helpful. I think he did a wonderful job, and I can't thank him enough! I would definite do business with Nikkko again. :D

Hi

I ordered 2 ootheca from Nikkko and received 3 ones big and looking healthy! Very fast delivery and very well packed ootheca in containers with place enough for the larvae to hatch if necessary. I recommend.

I'm now waiting for hatching.I'll tell you what...

Regards

Serge

Just recieved three ootheca (Gongylus) from Nikkko! (After ordering just one!) They're in perfect shape, and they were packed really well! He has given me good advice and it was a pleasure doing business with him :) Very polite, quick responses. Would certainly recommend him!

Now it's waiting time for me, let's hope they all hatch! :)

One of the ooths just had a beautiful hatch! I am very happy, thanks again Nico!

bought 3 ooths from nico, came tightly packed, lol. VERY good guy...great breeder and is very nice and always willing.

im so very looking foward to mine hatching :D

Nico is a man of his word. The ooth I ordered came as planned, well packed and good looking. He is a wonderful man with whom to deal, communicate, and have as a buddy in EU. I will continue to buy from him as there are few his equal. Thanks Nico. I will update when the ooth hatches and I am happy for that.

Update: 10-10-12 The ooth is now hatching for which I am glad and also grateful to Nico for another fine job of breeding this for me. So far there are almost forty hatchlings. 12-20-12 Good one again arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 5 ooths from 3 different species at different times from Nikko. Here are the results so far:

Odontomantis sp.: arrived about a week ago. Packed in an envelope, and some crazy contraption involving a drink bottle cap, some cardboard, and magic tape wrapping skills. I was impressed, there was no seam at all in his tape job it took scissors to open. The ooth hatched this morning, 25 nymphs. I'm very happy with it :)

Sybilla pretiosa: Arrived a few days after the Odontomantis. Packaged similarly. Haven't hatched yet but I have high hopes.

Humbertiella ceylonica: Yet to arrive. Should be here next week. Will update.

Nikko was even generous enough to throw in an extra ooth with my sybilla shipment. Posted pictures on the forum and people seem to agree its B. mendica. A very generous gift. yet to hatch as well, will update.

The packaging of my ooths at first was discouraging. Not nearly as much cushion and such as other shipments I've gotten, but this very succesful ooth hatch has convinced me otherwise. I will have no problem ordering from Nikko again.

Ordered three ooths of three different spieces. Nico put three extra ooths together with them. Very good person to do business with.

Will follow up when hatch.

received an ooth from nikko around the 23rd of may. i forgot to wright this so i am doing it now! i bought a Gongy ooth from nikko and received it very quickly and well packaged. ill update if the ooth hatchs or not. nikko stayed in contact and was a good guy to do business with.

NIkko is the best seller i ever met ,several business with him, most ooths hatched, and most alive nynphs arrive aive !! i will go on doing business with him ,!!!!