Obie

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Yea basicly great guy. Everything turned out great. Ooth is in great condition just like the pic he showed me... and yea i seriously love this guy. :D THANKS OBIE

I recently purchased some mantids from Obie. No probs. Great guy. He was quick to respond to my emails and didn't waste anytime shipping them out. They all arrived on time alive and packed perfectly. I would definetly do business with him again. Thanks Obie!

I purchased some S. Limbata ooths form Obie. Package was shipped out quickly and the ooths look good. I will do business with him again.

Chris D.

www.Geckospot.com

I received 3 ooth from Obie superbly package for shipment to here in the Northland. The package had extra insulation and the heatpack was still warm. I also received a freebie. All in a very timely manner. Obie was great to deal with and I hope to do business with him again.

Ramona Lundberg

South Dakota

Just received 4 H. Grandis nymphs from Obie. They were packed extremely well (insulated box with a heat pack that was still warm when it arrived!) and all nymphs look great. The price was right, too.

Latest posts