OGIGA

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pak-40

Reaction score
I had paid to have an adult female budwing shipped to me from OGIGA. I had a male that needed a mate. In return, I agreed to give OGIGA the first ooth. He shipped the female promply. She was packaged very well and was VERY healthy. The transaction went well and I would gladly deal/trade with him again.

I bought four orchids off of him and they came in a very quickly and safely.

He also sent me some of his old cultures. I'd advise to order from him before he stops selling his little orchids.

he was a pleasure to deal with and did good for his first time sending nypmhs. I'll buy from him again.

I bought four orchids and they all arrived all right, and he included an extra in case some cannibalism happened!

Unfortunately two died (not upon arrival but a day later), but the other three are EXTREMELY aggressive and healthy.

For his first time packaging and sending he did really well! Thank you Ogiga :)

I bought four orchids and they all arrived all right, and he included an extra in case some cannibalism happened!Unfortunately two died (not upon arrival but a day later), but the other three are EXTREMELY aggressive and healthy.

For his first time packaging and sending he did really well! Thank you Ogiga :)
Well today I recieved my replacement package for the two casualties! Excellent packaging and wonderful specimens. Arrived healthy and vigorous. He even payed for shipping. ;) Thanks Calvin!!

Ordered three; they all came in bad health and all died for some reason. E-mailed him, he sent me replacements (4 this time), one died following a molt so it's very unlikely to be his fault; the rest are all in excellent health, are eating, and have molted successfully.

In the future I would certainly buy from again. :)

i bought one ooth about hymenopus to him, recieved good package and very well... i'm waiting for hatchlings :D

Regards

Send Calvin some stuff, and everything went well!

Good communication and he even paid me more than we agreed! :blink:

Thanks! Will do business again if i get the chance :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded ooths with Calvin, and all went smoothly. Communication was very good, and his part of the trade arrived quickly. Will update about hatching of ooth; but so far dealing him has been a pleasure. ;)

Update: (8/25/09) - Well, unfortunately, the ooth Calvin sent did not hatch. But he was quick to ask about it and offer a replacement. In fact, he sent me 8 replacements, lol!!! He hadn't been having as good of hatch rates as expected, and only a fraction of his Rhombodera sp. ooths have proven fertile; thus sending the large amount to insure a hatch. We have worked out a deal of me paying him for the others that do hatch over and above the one.

I have to say that the parcel/box I received from Calvin this time with the ooths is one of the most unique I have ever seen. I can tell he put a lot of time and effort into both making the ooth contrapton and modifying the box, to insure all would hopefully be well if mantids hatched in transit. Very nice, and great attention to detail. Will update more when something happens with the ooths. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a lot of BB maggots from Calvin. I couldn't pick them up from my P.O. box yesterday when they arrived, but they were very well packed and all were fine when I picked them up this morning. A good man to do business with.

i also got alot of BB flies from this man, good person and good packaging. they looked fine to me as well =)