Ooth

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That container is a bit too small. I personally lilke to attach the ooth to the lid. Get a larger/taller container so you can leave them in there for awhile after hatching.

Rick is right. You really should get a larger/taller container. They should have more room to dangle from the ooth when they hatch. Not to mention you will probally have about 200 nymphs all going nuts climbing all over each other.

I like the pin idea, it would not work for all ooths, but that one looks good. If it falls use a low heat glue gun to put it back. ;)
Here's a new ooth adhesive! At least, I've never heard anyone mention it. Yesterday, I was "cleaning stuff out" and found an almost full tube of denture fixative that I had used for some project (but not dentures, LOL!). The stuff is cheap (I think that I have the Walgreen's house brand), doesn't get all over your fingers like Superglue, doesn't need you to take time to heat up a glue gun (I usually drip glue over everything!), doesn't make holes in your ooth, and it's non toxic. of course! Also, if you want to transfer an ooth to another pot, or mail it, it's easy to remove!

I glued up several ooths to pot lids last night, and stuck an empty Chinese ooth to my bathroom mirror (love the single life!) and they're all in place this morning! Give it a try!