Paradoxica

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just drove out to Santa Monica area this morning to pick up a few new hatchlings...and Brian was a super nice guy he & his girlfriend let me come in and check out his setup...he has a pretty diverse collection and some ghost ooth laying going on now...don't hesitate to buy from him as he is legit!

I even found an ooth carefully tied to the screen lid! so gonna get my fruit fly cultures up and running lol

thanks Brian!

Received my ghosts from him today. All of them survived and he included a good amount of extras to ensure it! And a free ooth! Packaged very nicely and he communicated well. Definitely recommend.

Thanks!

This guy does an amazing job on packaging (believe me not everybody does)and followed through with fast communication. I got a really great deal on the mantids and he even threw in extras on top of that! Would buy again!!

Received ghosts from him yesterday. Very well packaged and all of them survived with priority shipping even with the 90+ degree weather in this area. He also threw in a couple of extras. A+

Thanks!

Just got my ghosts today! They arrived in perfect condition... all are lively, healthy, and arrived with no injuries or deaths. They were packed wonderfully so they wouldn't bang around inside the box, and he even threw in some extras! I would definitely recommend to everyone. Paradoxica is reliable, affordable, and definitely knows what he is doing. Thanks again! I'm very much looking forward to watching these guys grow up.

Paid for two ghost ooths and received three. Awesome!! Arrived in a timely fashion and the price was fantastic. Expertly packed as well. Great guy to do business with. He gave me a deli cup as requested too which I desperately needed.

A++++

Just received a bunch of Ghost from Brian today. Very good packaging and arrived in a timely fashion. It is truly a pleasure to have done business with Brian. He sent them for free and paid for shipping. How cool is that! This guy is Awesome!

Latest posts