Phasmids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANTIS DUDE

Reaction score
Hello!

I haven't posted in quite a while due to success with my last and first batch of mantids, but I've recently grown highly interested in phasmids of all sorts! I was wondering if any experts could advise me on a good starting species, I have been personally looking at heteropteryx dilatata, but I'm still not sure! Any tips would be awesomeful (don't you just love fake words).

Thanks!!

Hello!

I haven't posted in quite a while due to success with my last and first batch of mantids, but I've recently grown highly interested in phasmids of all sorts! I was wondering if any experts could advise me on a good starting species, I have been personally looking at heteropteryx dilatata, but I'm still not sure! Any tips would be awesomeful (don't you just love fake words).

Thanks!!
Pink wingeds and indians make good starters. H. dilatata is considered an advanced species so I wouldnt recommend it. I personally love phyllium but they too are a bit more advanced. Feel free to PM me.

Latest posts