Phasmomantis sumichastrii

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zelthan

Reaction score
Hi !! finally got a femalle a friend that bought one myph from the same guy I did had a female here is the result!!

DSC02688.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02703.jpg

Yea they look alike, but these are slimer with black petroleum colored wings,also somethin like tiger eye on males tip

In Mexico, yea i think they are sumichrasti , Rob have you breed them or someone has breed them before? I would like to know about how long do they take to lay eggs after mating, how many ooths they lay, and how many are born

Thank you Emile, but today I dinded half male sticked to the female, I have to return the female to her owner with my half male , I`ll get an ooth when she lay them, will he fall when they have finsish mating?

aw how sad :( you can gently pry him off if they've been coupled for a couple of hours already. then feed him to her. no sense in wasting the other half off him!

aw how sad :( you can gently pry him off if they've been coupled for a couple of hours already. then feed him to her. no sense in wasting the other half off him!
He fell when I was going to return the girl to her owner: )