PhilinYuma (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil and I have entered into an ongoing trading arrangement for our mutual enjoyment and benefit. I received a great selection of ooths today from him, and they look beautiful! He even sent them Express at his own expense. Unfortunately one of the ooths decided to hatch in the post, and most of the resulting nymphs didn't make it. But it's just one of those unforseeable things; And all of the other ooths more than make up for the small loss with this one. He didn't even have to send all he did, and was more than generous with what he sent. Communication with Phil is great. And I look forward to having a long and happy trading relationship, as well as friendship with him. Much recommended breeder. Thank you, Phil! :D

Becky Heacox

I've entered into a trade agreement with Phil in which my end is still pending.

However, he's already sent his part of the bargain, and it looks great!

Phil and I traded some mantids and he sent some absolutlely handsome specimens. He has come to the rescue with males I needed; and now I have a chance to try breeding the Rhombodera sp. again, in addition to H. membranacea! Thank you much, Phil! :) :D

Becky Heacox

I have done trades a few trades with phil all were great. Shipping is tip top never have had a single death in transit. Phil is 100% trustable a good person who knows his mantids.

Pack has come after 4 days to Poland ;)

Great job Phil !

Oothecas look wonderfull :) all stuff has been well done packed .

I m recomedend him 100% satisfied !

Thank You :)

Received a package today, mantids looked fat and healthy. One didn't make it, but they're very small nymphs so its to be expected.

Nice work Phil!

Got 8 very tiny nymphs from phil today, One did die due to a molt I think, but that's OK as I paid for 8 and he sent 9, Very good person/member to deal with!!! A+++

Thanks Phil ;)

I just received more nymphs from Phil and I can't say enough about how much he made this another great transaction, "To put it in plain English" he's MORE than great to deal with, not to mention one of the most valued member's we have !!! ;) :tt2: (inside joke to be had), Thanks Phil...

Thank you, PhilinYuma for the secure shipping of Frey's amazing nymphs and for your assistance with this transaction. You've been wonderful to work with and an definite asset to the mantis community. I'm very pleased with the overall transaction! :clap:

Just completed a trade with Phil and it could not have been better! Sent 11 nymphs instead of 10 and two molted in transit, and then 3 more molted the first night.

Everything was fast and prompt with great communication. A++ and I look forward to more business in the future!!

Thanks Phil :)